Ajaccio to Porto Torres ferries are operated by the ferry company Corsica Sardinia Ferries (often just called Corsica Ferries). This routes connects the capital of Corsica on the west coast of the island to Porto Torres in the north west of Sardinia. This summer you can find prices from €52 per person return.
Sailing frequency can vary depending on demand but in the summer there is 1 crossing per week. The average crossing time is three hours. Ferry-Corse.fr is a ferry comparison system we'll also show you other comparable routes at the same time so you get the best price.
HOW TO FIND A CHEAP AJACCIO TO pORTO TORRES FERRY
With Ferry-Corse.fr we always have the best prices, but if you follow these simple tips you are sure to get a good deal.
- Book Early. The earlier you book your ferry to Porto Torres, the more money you can save. Keep an eye out when timetables are released for the next year
- Compare all the ferry companies and routes. Don't worry, we do this for you. You just have to choose your preferred route and we'll do the rest
- Travel early in the morning or late at night. Choosing unpopular sailing times on routes from Corsica to Sardinia, can be chepear
- Consider an inside cabin. If you just want to sleep and don't care about the view, an inside cabin is always cheaper
- Look out for special offers. Special deals on the Ajaccio to Porto Torres route aren't normally available in the summer. So if you see an offer you like, book it now!