Ajaccio to Nice ferries are operated by the ferry company Corsica Sardinia Ferries - often just called Corsica Ferries. This route connects the Corsican capital of Ajaccio to southern France. This summer you can find prices from €54 per person return.
Sailing frequency can vary depending on demand but in the summer there are up to 2 crossings per week. The average crossing time is 5 hours and 30 minutes. Ferry-Corse.fr is a ferry comparison system we'll also show you other comparable routes at the same time so you get the best price.
HOW TO FIND A CHEAP AJACCIO NICE FERRY
With Ferry-Corse.fr we always have the best prices, but if you follow these simple tips you are sure to get a good deal.
- Book Early. The earlier you book your ferry to Nice, the more money you can save. Keep an eye out when timetables are released for the next year
- Compare all the ferry companies and routes. Don't worry, we do this for you. You just have to choose your preferred route and we'll do the rest
- Travel early in the morning or late at night. Choosing unpopular sailing times on routes from Corsica to France, can be chepear
- Consider an inside cabin. If you just want to sleep and don't care about the view, an inside cabin is always cheaper
- Look out for special offers. Special deals on the Ajaccio to Nice route aren't normally available in the summer. So if you see an offer you like, book it now!