Ajaccio to Marseille ferries are operated Corsica Linea, which was formed after the demise of SNCM, and La Méridionale. This route connects the capital city of Corsica to France's second most popular port - Marseille. This summer you can find prices from €85 per person return.
Sailing frequency can vary depending on demand but in the summer there are up to 8 crossings per week. The average crossing time is 12 hours. Ferry-Corse.fr is a ferry comparison system so we'll also show you other comparable routes and ferry companies at the same time so you get the best price.
HOW TO FIND A CHEAP AJACCIO MARSEILLE FERRY
With Ferry-Corse.fr we always have the best prices, but if you follow these simple tips you are sure to get a good deal.
- Book Early. The earlier you book your ferry to Marseille, the more money you can save. Keep an eye out when timetables are released for the next year
- Compare all the ferry companies and routes. Don't worry, we do this for you. You just have to choose your preferred route and we'll do the rest
- Travel early in the morning or late at night. Choosing unpopular sailing times on routes from Corsica to France, can be chepear
- Consider an inside cabin. If you just want to sleep and don't care about the view, an inside cabin is always cheaper
- Look out for special offers. Special deals on the Ajaccio to Marseille route aren't normally available in the summer. So if you see an offer you like, book it now!